Are you passionate about making a difference in global health? The World Health Organization (WHO) is providing a golden opportunity for students from developing countries to pursue their dreams in public health through its scholarships. In 2024, WHO will be offering a range of scholarships for master’s and doctoral programs, aiming to support aspiring medical professionals committed to driving positive change in the world.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for a WHO scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a developing country
- Be enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program in public health at a WHO-accredited university
- Possess a strong academic record
- Demonstrate financial need
- Commit to working in public health in a developing country after completing their studies
Benefits of a WHO Scholarship
Embracing a WHO scholarship opens doors to a multitude of advantages:
- Full Tuition Coverage: Say goodbye to financial barriers hindering your education.
- Living Expenses Allowance: Receive support for your day-to-day needs during your studies.
- Travel Allowance: Navigate the journey to your academic dreams with ease.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Enhance your skills and knowledge through exclusive opportunities.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with WHO staff and fellow scholarship recipients, fostering valuable relationships in the field.
How to Apply
Securing a WHO scholarship is a competitive process, so follow these steps meticulously:
- Complete Application Form: Fill out the application form with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Craft a Personal Statement: Share your story, motivations, and aspirations in the field of public health.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit two letters of recommendation highlighting your capabilities and potential.
- Official Transcripts: Provide transcripts from all previous educational institutions attended.
- Passport Copy: Include a copy of your passport for identification purposes.
Mark your calendars! Applications for the 2024 WHO scholarships will be accepted from September 1 to December 31. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to pave the way for your career in public health.
the WHO scholarships for developing country students are not just financial aids but stepping stones toward a brighter future in global health. Seize this chance to contribute to the well-being of communities worldwide. Your journey in public health awaits!