In the vibrant capital city of Nigeria, Abuja, students seeking an alternative path to higher education without the constraints of the JAMB exam can explore a range of private universities. These institutions not only offer quality education but also provide a welcome respite from the competitive and stressful JAMB process. Let’s delve into the top 20 private universities in Abuja that waive the need for JAMB, empowering students to pursue their academic dreams.
Founded in 2005, Bingham University, situated in Karu, Abuja, stands out as a private institution accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) of Nigeria. Offering a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, Bingham University is a beacon for those seeking an alternative route to higher education.
Established in 2011, Baze University in Abuja is another private institution accredited by the NUC. With a commitment to providing quality education, Baze University offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across different fields.
Founded in 2007, Veritas University in Abuja is dedicated to academic excellence. Accredited by the NUC, the university offers a wide array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, providing students with a conducive environment for learning and growth.
Nigerian Turkish Nile University:
Nigerian Turkish Nile University, established in 2015, is committed to providing accessible education. Accredited by the NUC, the university offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs, creating opportunities for students to thrive in their academic pursuits.
While based in Lagos, Pan-Atlantic University has a campus in Abuja, offering a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Accredited by the NUC, the university is a testament to academic excellence and innovation.
American University of Nigeria:
With a campus in Abuja, the American University of Nigeria, located in Yola, Adamawa State, is dedicated to providing quality education. Accredited by the NUC, the university offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Established in 2019 in Karshi, Abuja, Radiant University is a relatively new player in the educational landscape. Despite its youth, the university has already gained accreditation from the NUC and offers diverse programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Westminster University in Abuja:
Founded in 2015, Westminster University in Abuja is committed to academic excellence and is accredited by the NUC. The university provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, creating a conducive environment for learning.
Established in 2017 in Gwagwalada, Abuja, ELICET University is accredited by the NUC and offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The university is dedicated to providing quality education and fostering a supportive learning environment.
The Next 10 Private Universities in Abuja Without JAMB:
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Caleb University, Imota
- Chrisland University, Abeokuta
- Covenant University, Ota
- Eternal University, Abuja
- Kwararafa University, Malete
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja
- Topmost University, Ilara-Mokin
Other Private Universities in Abuja Without JAMB:
- Augustine University, Uturu
- Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- Madonna University, Okija
- Mountain Top University, Ogun State
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu
- Regent University, Lagos
- Spiritan University, Nneochi
- St. Augustine’s University, Otta
- Tansian University, Umunya
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Private University in Abuja Without JAMB:
- The reputation of the university: Conduct thorough research to ensure the chosen university has a positive reputation for academic excellence.
- The quality of education: Seek out institutions that prioritize high-quality education and have a track record of producing successful graduates.
- The cost of tuition: Consider the financial aspect, including tuition fees and other expenses, to make an informed decision based on your budget and financial capacity.
These private universities in Abuja offer an alternative pathway to higher education, freeing students from the constraints of the JAMB exam. With a commitment to academic excellence, diverse program offerings, and accreditation from the NUC, these institutions provide an enriching educational experience. When choosing a university, it’s crucial to consider factors such as reputation, quality of education, and cost, ensuring that the chosen institution aligns with your academic and financial goals.