THE NEXT TITAN Africa Season 1 For African Entrepreneurs 2023
THE NEXT TITAN Africa Season 1 For African Entrepreneurs 2023 – THE NEXT TITAN presents an African version with a $100,000 grand prize and $20,000 for three other runners-up. Season one of The Next Titan Africa, titled ‘Change makers,’ is looking for young entrepreneurs with a burning passion and exceptional commercial acumen… and
extraordinary inventors; dramatic and merciless executors; change makers and trailblazers. They would live together and compete on the 12-week entrepreneurial reality show, with new tasks assigned on a weekly basis, with the winner walking away with a grand reward of $100,000.
The show will highlight Africa’s best
entrepreneurial talents, with participants from Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, and Malawi representing three African regions: West Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa. East Africa and Southern Africa are two continents.
About THE NEXT TITAN
THE NEXT TITAN returns for its ninth season, hunting for ambitious entrepreneurs looking to exhibit their entrepreneurial acumen with unbeatable business concepts, commercial insight, and business expertise in order to avoid eviction and win the season’s grand prize.
Benefits of The Next Titan Africa Season 1
- The Winner goes home with a Grand Prize of $100,000 and
- Three runners-up will walk off with $10,000, $6,000 and $4000 respectively.
Requirements for The Next Titan Africa Season 1 Qualification
Participation is opened to young entrepreneurs between the ages of 21 to 35 years with great business ideas from four countries in Africa drawn from three African regions
1. You must be a citizen of any of these four African countries: Nigeria , Ghana, Tanzania an where the participants of the current season are being drawn from.
2. You must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 35 years old .
3. You must be a Graduate or an undergraduate of a Higher Institution of Learning.
4. You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
5. You must be willing and able to move into and reside in the “The Titan House” in Lagos. Nigeria for the duration of the 12 weeks of the show.
6. You must be willing and able to fully participate for the duration of the 12 weeks of the show, based on the dates set by the Producers.
7. You must be willing and able to peaceful co-exist with the other contestants who will be your housemates during the duration of the
8. Neither you nor any of your immediate family members, must be an employee, producer, director or agent of TINGO INC, and Bravopoints International Ltd.
9. You must follow our Instagram page @thenexttitan_africa before you proceed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to THE NEXT TITAN on www.thenexttitan.africa to apply
STAGE 1: REGISTRATION:
Young Entrepreneurs with unbeatable business ideas or existing ones from Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Malawi between the ages of 20 and 35 are qualified, and expected to fill out Registration Form on the website stating their business ideas, with upload of their full pictures.
STAGE 2: AUDITIONS:
Successful contestants from the first stage will be invited for Auditions holding in Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Malawi
STAGE 3: REGIONAL VIRTUAL BOOTCAMP:
Successful contestants from each country will participate in the Virtual bootcamp of the country.
STAGE 4: TOP 50 BOOTCAMP:
Top 50 Contestants from the regional virtual bootcamp will be invited to participate in the Top 50 Bootcamp holding for three days in Lagos, Nigeria.
STAGE 5: TOP 20 FINALISTS:
Top 20 from the Bootcamp will make it to the Titan House. They will live together for 12 weeks, battle one another over 12 business tasks, gradually eliminated until the final four that will make it to the finale.
STAGE 6: GRAND FINALE:
The Winner goes home with a Grand Prize of $100,000 and three runners-up will walk off with $10,000, $6,000 and $4000 respectively.
For more details, visit THE NEXT TITANwebsite.