Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program 2023 – They are working in collaboration with financial institutions to offer pre- and post-training, technical assistance, and company finance using a virtual acceleration strategy.
The Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation is aware that when women have access to economic opportunity, they invest back into their families and communities, thereby enhancing the social fabric of society and raising educational and
This multiplier effect spurs economic growth and enhances stability.
- Phase 1: 2-weeks in-person training
- Phase 2: Business Pitch day contest (up to 5 million naira)
- Phase 3: 2-months peer-to-peer mentoring
- Phase 4: Post-evaluations and post-training support
Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program Benefits
- Intensive training
- Business Grants
- Practical Skills needed to start and sustain your business.
- Provide business advisory and access to unmatched services that empowers them to do and achieve more.
Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program Requirements
- Open to women who are ready to grow their business or want to start their own.
- Be between the ages of 20 – 35 years old.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Have a computer or tablet with internet access.
- Willing to commit to a 3-months program.
- Must be resident in Anambra State, Nigeria.
Originally posted 2023-03-21 20:22:28.