Redeemers University Post UTME Admission Form 2023 – The Post-UTME form for Redeemers University (RUN) for the 2023/2024 semester is now available. Applications are solicited from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the Undergraduate programmes at Redeemers University, Ede, off Gbongan Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Method of Application
On our RUN’s admission portal, you can now pay with your MasterCard, VisaCard, or VerveCard provided by any bank. Visit any of the E-Tranzact partner banks to pay
the fee of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (7,500) solely for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME via the eTransact platform.
At the bank, provide a valid JAMB number and other personal E-Tranzact information to acquire a receipt with your jamb number and a confirmation order number.
Visit http://adms.run.edu.ng/ again to complete the application properly.
Our Application Procedure
- Create a profile – supply your jamb number, a password and other personal details as requested on the Create profile page.
- Click Create Profile button on the create profile page after all the inputs are supplied.
- If the profile is successfully created, proceed to log in.
- On successful login, click ‘create-post-UTME app’ to create and submit your application.
- If step 4 above asked for payment, first proceed to pay with MasterCard, verve or Visa and on the successful amount, repeat step 4.
- After logging in, you may edit successfully submitted applications by clicking ‘manage applications’.
Redeemers University Courses
The following is the list of undergraduate courses offered at the Redeemers University (RUN);
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- English & Professional Communication
- History & International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mass Communication
- Performing Arts (Theatre Arts/Film Studies)
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Tourism Studies
- Transport Management
To Login, do the following?
- Enter your JAMB Registration number as your username
- Enter the password you supplied while signing up on the Create Profile page
- Click the Login button.
Have you forgotten your password?
- Click on the Forgotten Password. Reset Here on the login form. You will need your security answer and question for a new password.
- Click on the Forgotten Password. Send to email. You will supply your jamb number and the email address on record. The system would send your password(on record) to the email address.
Are you experiencing technical difficulties?
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org