Popcash.net Review 2023: Trusted and Purely CPM
Popcash.net, a popunder network, was founded in 2012. This ad network witnessed early success after its inception and was receiving over 500 million unique visitors every month. Due to this, Popcash was one of Alexa’s Top 500 sites in 2015.
At the present time, over 10,000 campaigns are active on Popcash, along with more than 120,000 active publishers. The ad network further boasts of receiving over 4,000,000,000 monthly visitors.
Publishers can easily leverage this ad network to serve popunders to their users and earn high ad revenue. Additionally, publishers can use this ad network for both web and mobile monetization.
Popcash further claims to provide high fill rates, along with advertisements that are safe and clean. The ad network leverages both third-party and internal tools for keeping a check on ads.
One of the major features of this ad-network is it’s simple interface. Publishers can easily navigate through the dashboard and find relevant information quickly.
- Global Coverage: Since there is no restriction regarding where the traffic is coming from, publishers working in different niches can effectively monetize their websites.
- User-Friendly Interface: Popcash offers a self-serve platform to publishers, which can be used in a hassle-free manner.
- Simple Implementation: Along with a user-friendly interface, Popcash’s ad code can be integrated easily on any website.
- 24/7 Support: Popcash claims to provide quick support via Skype and Email.
- Focus on Performance: Popcash offers a variety of targeting features, which means that publishers can easily optimize their inventory for meeting their revenue targets.
- Quick Payments: Unlike a lot of other ad networks, this ad network processes payments on a daily basis.
After placing a payment request, publishers will get paid in 24-48 hours, given the payment day doesn’t fall on a holiday or weekend. Additionally, publishers will get paid only if their account balance has met the minimum payment threshold.
The quality of traffic received on the website is verified before every payment is made. This means that any kind of fraud or bot activity may lead to delay in payment or cancellation of payment.
Popcash further has a referral program through which publishers can earn added revenue. Upon referring, publishers get to earn 10% commission.
- Availability of multiple payment methods.
- Can be used along with Google Adsense, given that the publisher is not using more than 3 popunder ad networks, ad per Google’s guidelines.
- User-friendly interface and self-serve platform
- Quick approval of website
- High CPM rates
- 24/7 support which is offered via Skype and Email
- Low minimum payment threshold
- 10% Referral Program
- Payments are processed on a daily basis
- Founded in: 2012
- Supported model: CPM
- Payment method: PayPal, Paxum, Skrill, Bank Wire Transfer, Payoneer, and Capitalist
- Minimum payment threshold: $10 for Paypal and Paxum, $50 for Payoneer, $1000 for Bank Wire transfer
- Supported language: Any
- Reporting: Statistics are updated every hour
- Active Publishers: 120,000+
- Minimum traffic: None
- Website: https://popcash.net/
- Employee count: 11-50 employees