OPEC 2023 Fund Young Professional
Development Program – The Young Professional Development Program
(YPDP), a structured two-year program offered by the OPEC Fund, is intended to train young professionals from its member nations for a career in international development.
OFID is looking for candidates who are
committed to and have a passion for
international development and who also exhibit high academic achievement and significant professional experience.
Any one with the motivation and aspiration to assist developing nations in addressing their most pressing issues in the pursuit of social, environmental, and economic advancement should particularly get in touch with OFID.
OPEC Fund Young Professional Development Program Benefits
In short, the YPDP offers training, coaching, and mentoring, the opportunity to experience different fields of work, and to access professional networks. The program equips young professionals with the skills and knowledge to meet the minimum requirements for an entry-level position with the OPEC Fund.
The YPDP will enable young professionals to develop an appreciation of how different departments/units contribute to the OPEC Fund’s overall strategic and operational goals. Under the structured talent management program, participants will have the opportunity to contribute to achieving the OPEC Fund’s vision of a world where sustainable development is a reality for all.
YPDP participants will gain valuable on the job experience, a wide range of
relevant learning and developmental
opportunities, rotation among different
departments, and benefit from a coaching/mentoring arrangement.
After participants have successfully
completed the two-year program, they
may be offered a job at the OPEC Fund,
based on their performance and their
OPEC Fund Young Professional Development Program Requirements
- OPEC Fund Member Country national
- Be 30 years of age or younger at thectime of application
- Have obtained at least a Master’s degree from a reputable university
- Excellent Academic performance
- Be fluent in English
- Proficiency in one or more languages is desirable
- Have a minimum of 3 years of work
- Specialize in a field relevant to the OPEC Fund’s operations such as Engineering, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology, Law, Human Resources, and any other relevant discipline
- Ability to work in a global and culturally diverse institution
- An understanding of the OPEC Fund’s mandate
- Willingness to serve the OPEC Fund, if selected, for a minimum of two years upon completion of the Program.
Documents Required for Application
- A YPDP online application form
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An application essay (in Word or PDF format)
- Academic certificates and transcripts.
- Please submit a valid and current email address. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with new contact details should they change during the application process;
- Answer all the questions in the
application form; and
- Please ensure that your application essay adheres to the below guidelines.
Originally posted 2023-03-17 09:03:48.