NYSC Begins 2023 Batch B Online Registration Today June 23 – The National Youth Services Corps NYSC Online Registration for Batch ‘B’ 2023 Stream 1 will begin today, June 23rd, 2023. Given the foregoing, we’ve decided to provide you with the following online registration tips:
Tips for NYSC 2023 Batch B Stream 1
The following are online registration tips provided by NYSC for 2023 Batch B.
1. NYSC Registration Portal is open, visit (https://www.nysc.org.ng ) and click on the active link to register.
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Fresh Registration’ link. If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on “Revalidation link” to revalidate.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your Registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy. Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 finger print reader is the specification for thumb
5. Upload a clear passport photograph properly dressed.
Note: that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption
Certificate. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be
changed after Camp Registration.
6. Apply for Name Correction, spelling errors and rearrangement.
7. Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
8. Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, Qualification on your dashboard.
9. The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
10. PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
11. PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.