NPC Applicants Should Visit LGA Census Office On April 11 For Ad hoc Recruitment – We wish to notify the applicants of the National Population Commission (NPC) that they should go and check their names and classes at the census office in their various local governments on Tuesday, April 11, 2023.
Information reaching our media team is that the 774 local governments in Nigeria have received the names of those who have been shortlisted to participate in the April 13, 2023 NPC training for ad hoc recruitment.
Therefore, in order to verify your name and the training session you will attend, go to the office of the Census Commission at your local government.
Once your application status is granted or you fill out the Enumerator or Supervisor form, you can make complaints through the local authority’s staff with your NIN and NPC code.
With any luck, your name will be listed, and on 13 April you’ll come for the recruitment and training. Similarly, persons who are unsure of their stand, as indicated by their application status “pending,” can go to their local government’s office for enlistment.
Note the following:
1. On 11th April 2023, all Applicants either APPROVED* or PENDING should go to their venue of training to check their names, class and possibly, name of trainers.
2. Training starts on 13th April 2023.
3. All Applicants should come with their NIN SLIP
4. Your writing materials.
5. Android phone
6. Take the training very seriously
7. Don’t Skip a day, as attendance will be taken seriously.
8. You cater for your feeding and transport.
Originally posted 2023-04-10 13:53:49.