NNPC Recruitment Portal and Application Form 2023/2024 – The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the oil and gas corporation in Nigeria, through which the federal government regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry. The main purpose it was formed is to harness the possibilities of oil and gas, to address energy demand and drive the country’s economy.
In this post, we will show you every thing you need to know about the NNPC recruitment process and how to fill the application form without any hindrance.
NNPC Recruitment Portal
The official NNPC recruitment portal/website is www.nnpcgroup.com. To submit your job application, visit the application portal and fill the NNPC job application form with your necessary information.
How to apply for NNPC Recruitment
1. Visit www.nnpcgroup.com.
2. Click on your desired job position.
3. Create an account with your email and phone number.
4. Fill the application form accordingly.
5. Upload the required documents.
6. Submit your application.
Note: After submitting your application, patiently wait for the shortlist. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and text message for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Requirements for NNPC Recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Must be beween 18 and 35 years of age.
- Must have possess University Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Be willing to work under minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid means of Iidentification.
How to contact NNPC
To contact the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, visit its Head Office at NNPC Towers, Central Business District, Herbert Macaulay Way, Garki, Abuja.
Or you can contact them by sending email to [email protected].
You can also visit their website via