NDLEA Test Portal Login For 2023 Recruitment Screening Test
NDLEA Test Portal Login For 2023 Recruitment Screening Test – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Computer-Based Test (CBT) for 2023 recruitment exercise will commence on Monday 8th May, 2023. In this post, we will show you tip on how to login to NDLEA Test Portal and take the assessment test. Only successfully shortlisted candidates who submitted their applications in the Superintendent Cadre category of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment are eligible to take the assessment test.
NDLEA Recruitment Test Timetable
- Monday 8th May 2023 – 10:00am to 12:59am
- Tuesday 9th May 2023 – 1:00am to 12:59am
- Wednesday 10th May 2023 – 1:00am to 12:59am.
The NDLEA assessment test coming up on 8th May for Superintendent Cadre is the first in the series of screening tests to be conducted for the recruitment exercise. Qualified candidates will be contacted through their submission email address.
How to Take the NDLEA Assessment Test For 2023 Recruitment
Contacted candidates should follow the steps below:
1. Go to the NDLEA Test Portal Login via http://cbtservices.online/
2. Click on the ‘Login’ button.
3. Enter your ‘Application ID’ to login to the test portal.
4. Read and follow the instructions.
5. Click on ‘PROCEED’ to start the test.
1. Use a reliable internet service : your internet connection is a big factor as poor connection can negatively affect your performance.
2. Check the time limit for the test : Before starting the test, check the time limit. This would enable you to determine the time to spend on each question.
3. Avoid distraction : you are advised to take the test in a cool environment in order to avoid distractions that may affect your score.
Can I write NDLEA test with my
Yes, you can write the NDLEA recruitment assessment test on a mobile phone provided your phone is a smartphone with front camera and good Internet connection. You may also like to download the NDLEA assessment test past questions and answers . Have question? Go to the comment section