Microsoft Account Management Internship Program 2023
Microsoft Account Management Internship Program 2023 – The internship is meant not only for you to accomplish outstanding work while learning and growing, but also to immerse yourself in our culture of diverse community connections, executive engagement, and unforgettable events. Consider yourself a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us create and shape tomorrow’s business.
You are the primary point of contact between Microsoft and our customers as an Account Management Intern.
You offer strategic business leadership by collaborating with leaders in your clients’ organizations to connect their business transformation agenda with digital technologies that can assist them? Improve consumer engagement, optimize processes, alter goods, and shift business models.
Account Management positions provide an excellent opportunity to learn, experience, and eventually drive all parts of the client engagement, sales chase, and customer success lifecycles.
Microsoft Account Management Internship Program Benefits
- Builds connections with executives and business and technical decision makers in the assigned accounts to establish trust and credibility in future interactions.
- Develops an understanding of the customer’s industry and top priorities and current transformational strategies for assigned accounts.
- Develops value-proposition
presentations (e.g., with the use of
business cases) and specialized business plans for customers that drive business outcomes to generate business and upsells.
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders on business planning for assigned accounts and sets strategic priorities.
Microsoft Account Management Internship Program Qualification Requirements
- Currently pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the last 6 months in Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Operations, Business Administration or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- SA Citizens preferred.