Link to Check NIS and NSCDC Shortlist on CDCFIB Portal – The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has released a link through which applicants of NIS and NSCDC can check their names for physical screening coming up on 14th June, 2023. This article provides link to check NIS and NSCDC shortlist on CDFIPB portal.
CDCFIB portal continues to be a game-changer in the recruitment process for various government agencies. Two notable services that have benefited from this digital transformation are the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC).
The CDCFIB portal has simplified the shortlisting process for these organizations, allowing applicants to
conveniently check their status online.
In this article, we explore the process of accessing the Nigeria Immigration and NSCDC shortlist through the CDCFIB portal.
Gone are the days of waiting anxiously for physical shortlists to be posted on notice boards. The CDCFIB portal has brought efficiency and convenience to the shortlisting process of the Nigeria Immigration Service and the NSCDC.
Applicants can now access their status online without the need for physical presence or waiting for notifications.
You may also like to requirements for NIS physical screening.
How to Check NIS and NSCDC Shortlist on the CDCFIB Portal
Follow the steps below:
1. Visit the CDFIPB portal (https://www.cdcfib.career) using a computer or smartphone with internet access.
2. Click on the link representing the Service you applied for (NIS or NSCDC)
3. When redirected, enter your details to verify if you qualify for the Physical Screening.
4. After submitting the required details, click on the “Search” button to retrieve your shortlist status.
The portal will then display your status, indicating whether you have been shortlisted or not.
Benefits of the CDCFIB Portal for Shortlisting
The CDCFIB portal has revolutionized the shortlisting process for the Nigeria Immigration Service and the NSCDC in several ways:
1. Accessibility and convenience: Applicants no longer need to visit physical locations or rely on paper-based notifications to check their shortlist status. The online portal allows candidates to access their status conveniently from anywhere with internet access, saving time and resources.
2. Real-time updates : The portal provides real-time updates, ensuring that applicants receive prompt information about their shortlist status. This eliminates the uncertainty and delays associated with traditional methods of communication.
3. Transparency and fairness: The digital nature of the portal ensures a transparent and fair shortlisting process. Applicants can view their status directly on the portal, removing any potential for favoritism or manipulation.
4. Enhanced communication: The portal facilitates effective communication between the CDCFIB and applicants.
Important notifications, updates, and
instructions can be communicated directly through the portal, ensuring that applicants stay informed throughout the process.
The CDCFIB portal has significantly improved the shortlisting process for the Nigeria Immigration Service and the NSCDC. With its user-friendly interface, real-time updates, and enhanced accessibility, applicants can conveniently check their shortlist status online. This digital transformation not only streamlines the process