Link To Apply For NDLEA Recruitment 2023 – In today’s Latest Jobs In Nigeria news, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Agency. Link to the online application will be open for a period of four weeks from Sunday 12 March to Saturday 8th April 2023.
Interested applicants are to log on to the NDLEA online recruitment portal and complete the application.
A) Superintendent Cadre (General Duties and Specialist)
1) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08): Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in any
discipline from a recognized institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
2) Assistant Narcotics (CONPASS 9): Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training, shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
3) Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10): Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
B. Narcotic Agent Cadre.
1) Chief Narcotic Agent CONPASS 07: Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE), registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
2) Senior Narcotic Agent CONPASS 06: Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
3) Narcotic Agent CONPASS (05): Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
C. Narcotic Assistant Cadre.
1) Narcotic Assistant I CONPASS (04): Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
2) Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (03): Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
3) Artisans Mechanics, Drivers Cleaners/Gardeners, etc: Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III Statutory Requirements For The Recruitment
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit
for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 meters for males and 1.60 meters for females.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Applicants must be drug-free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
How to apply Interested applicants should go online and visit the NDLEA Career Page at, https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng and read the application instructions carefully.
Then click on Apply Now to register.
You will be redirected to a page for the categories (select from the list of categories) fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport Photograph.
- Educational Certificates.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- National Identity Card.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Note the Following:
a. Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion of their application.
b. Successful candidates will be required to fill out further vetting forms. All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use tests throughout their service in the Agency.
c. Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
d. Multiple applications would lead to disqualification.
Closing Date: All applications must be submitted online no later than Saturday 8th April 2023.
Print Out: Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening/interview.
Leave a Reply