James Dyson Foundation Award for Designers 2023 – The James Dyson Award is an international design award that celebrates, encourages and inspires the next generation of design engineers. It’s open to current and recent design engineering students, and is run by the James Dyson Foundation, James Dyson’s charitable trust, as part of its mission to get young people excited about design engineering.
James Dyson Foundation Award for Designers Benefits
- The James Dyson Award is your chance to make a name for yourself as an inventor. As well as winning a significant cash prize, you could generate media exposure to kick-start your career, earn the esteem of your peers and perhaps gain the confidence
to launch your own business.
- National winner: $8,000
- International runners up: $8,000
- Sustainability winner: $49,000
- International winner: $49,000
Requirements for James Dyson Foundation Award for Designers Qualification
Young design engineers have the ability to develop tangible technologies that can change lives. The James Dyson Award rewards those who have the persistence and tenacity to develop their ideas
James Dyson Foundation Award for Designers Interview date, Process & Venue
- Entries open: Mar 01
- Entries close: Jul 19
- National winners and finalists announced: Sept 13
- Dyson engineers’ shortlist: Oct 18
- International winner and sustainability winner announced: Nov 15
How to Apply
For more details, visit James Dyson Foundation website
Originally posted 2023-04-04 19:43:58.