Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship Programme For Students In Muslim Communities 2023-2024 – The Islamic Development Bank’s commitment to the development of human resources in its member countries and those of the Muslim communities in non-member nations is reflected in its various scholarship programmes, which it funds and implements.
3. PhD and Post-Doctoral Research Programme
4. IsDB-ISFD for Technical Vocational
Education & Training (TVET) for 21
Least Developed Member Countries
(LDMCs): Afghanistan, Bangladesh,
Benin, Burkina Faso, Chad, Comoros,
Djibouti, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-
Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique,
Niger, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somali,
Sudan, Togo, Uganda and Yemen
5. IsDB-ISFD Bachelor studies for 21
LDMCs as mentioned in No. 4 above
6. IsDB-The World Academy of Science
(TWAS) Joint Programme for Capacity
Building and Technology Transfer
Undergraduate Scholarship Programme Requirements
Academically meritorious students with a strong desire for social service and community development after graduation MUST ensure that they meet all the criteria of the Programme listed here under, otherwise the Application will not be considered.
- Must be a citizen of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim
communities in non-member countries.
- Candidate from non-member countries must be a Muslim.
- Must have obtained a high school diploma or registered in one of the top 10 public/government universities in his/her own country.
- Must have minimum of 70% in his/her high school final GPA.
- Must choose a field of study listed among the approved disciplines of the programme.
- Must provide evidence of language proficiency in university medium of instruction as relevant. The language proficiency must be supported by a document or certificate, e.g., for English, by a recognized language certificate such as TOEFL, IELTS or passed required level test conducted such as by British Council or equivalent system in French or other language).
- Must provide certified English or French translation of all documents in case if they are initially in other languages.
- Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship at the time of application and during study.
- Must be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
How to Apply
Use the emails(s) below to apply
- Undergraduate Scholarship
Programme – https://www.isdb.org/scholarships/undergraduate
- Masters Scholarship Programme – https://www.isdb.org/scholarships/master
- PhD Scholarship Programme – https://www.isdb.org/scholarships/phd-and-post-doctoral-research-programme
Interested and qualified? Go to Islamic
Development Bank (IsDB) on isdbscholarships.smartsimple.com to apply
For more details, visit IsDB website.
Originally posted 2023-03-31 16:18:43.