How to Cancel NYSC Relocation best guide – Circumstances may arise where corps members need to cancel their relocation for reasons best known to them. Canceling NYSC relocation can seem like a daunting task, but with the right information, it becomes an easy process. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step approach to canceling your NYSC relocation.
Whether you have already been posted to a new state and wish to return to your original deployment or have a pending relocation application that you wish to cancel, this information will equip you with the knowledge needed to navigate the cancellation process smoothly.
Is it possible to cancel NYSC relocation?
Yes, it’s possible to stop NYSC redeployment or relocation, whether it’s still in the processing stage or after it has been approved. If you have applied for relocation and have now changed your mind to continue serving in your current location, we will guide you through the necessary steps.
Please refrain from applying for relocation simply because others are doing so. Before you consider applying for relocation, carefully evaluate whether it is genuinely necessary for you.
Let’s assume that you accidentally applied for relocation or NYSC relocated you to a state other than your preferred
How to cancel NYSC relocation
Cancellation of NYSC relocation can be done while you are still in the NYSC camp or after leaving the camp. Here is a comprehensive guide on how to cancel your relocation:
1. Cancelling Within the Camp: If you are currently in the NYSC Orientation camp and wish to cancel your relocation, follow these steps:
- Approach your platoon officer for guidance on the cancellation process.
- Alternatively, draft a letter of request and submit it to the NYSC relocation officer.
2. Cancelling Outside the Camp: If you have already left the NYSC Orientation camp, follow the steps below to cancel your relocation:
- Carefully consider your decision to cancel your relocation before proceeding.
- Write a formal letter of request addressed to the NYSC State Coordinator in your present state of service.
- Submit the letter to your Local Government Inspector (LGI) who will assist you in forwarding it to the NYSC state secretariat. Alternatively, you can submit the letter directly to the NYSC secretariat your self.
- Once submitted, continue with your regular activities in your present state of service.
Ensure that NYSC officially cancels your
relocation, as failure to obtain the cancellation may adversely affect your service year. By following these guidelines, you can effectively carry out the process of cancelling your NYSC relocation, whether you are within or outside the camp.
Remember to prioritize obtaining the necessary cancellation to safeguard the continuity of your service year.
Please, also keep in mind that it is possible to apply for relocation more than once. Hope this helps you? If you have any question, you can drop it in the comment section below.