How To Access NMFB OBSL Loan 2023 without stress – The Nirsal Microfinance Bank (NMFB) On Balanced Sheet Lending (OBSL) facility is a loan program, which was designed to assist people who are in the business to grow their businesses. Here we will show you how to access NMFB OBSL loan facility. If you are an entrepreneur or a business owner, this is an opportunity that you shouldn’t miss. You can now access the OBSL Loan from the Nirsal microfinance bank to grow your business.
The following categories of people can apply for the facility:
- Owners of Small and Medium Enterprises with good financial track record,
- Petty traders with verifiable businesses, Individuals with verifiable sources of monthly income,
- Individuals and business owners in need of household equipment and other consumer assets,
- Individuals and businesses operating within the agricultural value chain,
Note: The OBL facilities are funded from depositors’ funds.
How To Apply for NMFB OBSL loan
Anyone who has an interest in the OBSL Loan should apply by visiting http://obl.nmfb.com.ng/ or visit the nearest NMFB branch and ask about
this particular loan facility.
How OBSL works
- Apply through NMFB Branch
- The bank received your application
- Various checks and analysis conducted
- Applicants receive offer letter for acceptance
- Loan disbursed
For those that are complaining about applying but did not get any meaningful feedback, please note that the NMFB has clarified that successful completion of the application process does not guarantee access to loan. According to the bank, the disbursement of funds to successful applicants is only when their application is approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The bank has also advised the public to be wary of scammers and their fake loan products. NMFB stated that many who are claiming to be from them are not.
Customers should always visit the NMFB website to view available loan products or call 09010026900, 09010026901 for more inquiries.
Originally posted 2023-03-26 12:48:53.