Embassy Of France 2023-2024 Scholarships for M.sc in Computer Science For Nigerian Students – The French Embassy in Nigeria is introducing a new scholarship program to help pay for a Masters degree at a French university for the academic year 2023–2024. The five winners who desire to pursue computer science-related degrees will get funding. The application deadline is set for April 16th, 2023.
The French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria are implementing this initiative with funding provided by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs in association with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research.
This particular application does not attract any processing fee. Beware of fraudsters as no other individual, group or third party entity has been engaged to assist any applicant. Please be aware that the Campus France Nigeria offices in Lagos and Abuja are the only places where applicants can acquire information about the France Nigeria Scholarship Program.
Embassy Of France Masters Scholarship Requirements
- Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
- Be up to 35 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/ engineering/technology
- Have completed National Service
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2023/2024
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application
Embassy Of France Masters Scholarship Interview date, Process and Venue
- The call for applications is open between March 17th 2023 and April 16th 2023 at 11:59pm Nigeria time.
- March 17th: A webinar will provide students will all the useful information to prepare their applications
- April 16th: Deadline for applications
- May 8th 2023: Interview of the eligible candidates
- May 17th 2023: Results and guidance to host university in France
- September/October 2023: Departure to France
Documents Required for Application
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
How to Apply
The above documents and complete
application should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm on April 16th 2023.
The title of your email must be:
LAST NAME First Name – Application to France Nigeria Scholarship Program
The title of the documents must be as followed:
NUMBER OF DOCUMENTS. LAST NAME First Name – Type of document
- TERWASE Philomena – International passport
- TERWASE Philomena – Cover letter
- TERWASE Philomena – Bachelor degree, etc.
Make sure that your documents are clear and readable from left to right and no bigger than 1.5MB each (feel free to use an online file compressor if need be, and check that the quality has not been compromised).
After sending the documents, it is mandatory that you fill in thenfollowing Google form: https://forms.gle/TYGWVcuYnzgMtgv49.
Only applications following this guideline will receive an acknowledgment of receipt of complete application and will be considered for selection.
Deliberations and final decisions are beyond dispute.
To find the complete guideline for application, visit Campus France Nigeria’s website- https://www.nigeria.campusfrance.org/french-embassy-new-scholarship-opportunity-20232024
Originally posted 2023-03-22 19:38:51.