If you wish to report a copyright
infringement, we require you to send us a proper notification. All notices should act in accordance with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect.
You are required to provide the following information:
To write a Proper DMCA Notice, state the
1. Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
2. Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on NaijaBasic.com site that contain these materials. Please don’t send attached images,pdf or other file formats files.
3. State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law”.
4. To exercise your DMCA rights, your Proper DMCA Notice must be sent to Designated Agent of NaijaBasic.com to email: [email protected]
5. State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
6 Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
8. Your notice must be signed with a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
To send a notification, please contact us – Email Us via: [email protected]
, You must include the.information above, or it may be ignored.