If you’re considering pursuing a non-medical program in Nigeria, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), also known as Anambra State University (ANSU), could be the perfect choice for you. Established in 1981, COOU has gained a reputation for providing a high-quality education that meets international standards. In this article, we’ll provide you with comprehensive information about COOU’s school fees for non-medical students for the 2023/2024 academic session, including tuition fees, additional fees, and how to make payments.
COOU School Fees for Non-Medical Students (2023/2024)
For the 2023/2024 academic session, the school fees for non-medical students at COOU are as follows:
- Freshers: N50,000
- Returning Students: N45,000
In addition to tuition fees, non-medical students are required to pay several other fees, which include:
- Acceptance fee: N2,500
- Accommodation fee: N25,000
- Medical examination fee: N5,000
- Student Union Government (SUG) fee: N2,000
- Sports fee: N1,000
- Library fee: N1,000
- Development levy: N5,000
The total fees for non-medical students for the 2023/2024 academic session at COOU are as follows:
- Freshers: N85,500
- Returning Students: N78,500
How to Pay COOU School Fees
Paying your COOU school fees is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to ensure a smooth payment experience:
- Visit the COOU website and log in to your student portal.
- Click on the “Fees” tab and select “School Fees.”
- Enter the amount you want to pay and click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Choose your preferred payment method and complete the payment process.
It’s essential to keep in mind the following important notes regarding COOU school fees:
- The school fees are non-refundable.
- Failure to pay your school fees by the deadline will result in denied access to classes and university facilities.
- Students who damage university property will be held responsible for the cost of repairs or replacements.
Benefits of Studying at COOU
Studying at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University offers several benefits, making it an attractive choice for non-medical students:
- High-Quality Education: COOU provides a high-quality education that is on par with international standards.
- Experienced and Qualified Lecturers: The university boasts a team of experienced and qualified lecturers who are passionate about teaching and helping students succeed.
- Well-Equipped Facilities: COOU’s well-equipped facilities cater to the needs of all students, including libraries, computer labs, and science laboratories.
- Strong Industry Partnerships: The university has established strong partnerships with various industries, providing students with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and access internship opportunities at leading organizations.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) stands out as an excellent choice for non-medical students seeking a high-quality education in Nigeria. With dedicated lecturers, state-of-the-art facilities, and valuable industry connections, COOU offers a rewarding academic experience that prepares students for success in their chosen fields. Make sure to stay on top of your school fees and deadlines to ensure a smooth journey through your academic career at COOU.