Welcome to Bayero University, Kano (BUK)! Congratulations on your admission to this esteemed institution. As you embark on your academic journey, it’s essential to familiarize yourself with the first-year clearance process. This guide will provide you with detailed information on the required documents and procedures for BUK Kano first-year clearance in 2023.
- Original JAMB Result Slip: Ensure you have the original Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) result slip.
- Original O’Level Certificates: Bring along your original O’Level certificates for verification.
- Original Birth Certificate: Provide the original copy of your birth certificate.
- LGA Identification Letter: Obtain a Local Government Area (LGA) identification letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt: Bring the receipt as proof of payment for the acceptance fee.
- One Passport-Sized Photograph: Have a recent passport-sized photograph for documentation.
Additional Documents (if applicable):
- Direct Entry Certificate: If you applied through direct entry, include the relevant certificate.
- Transfer Certificate: Provide a transfer certificate if you are a transfer student.
- Medical Certificate: Some cases may require a medical certificate, so be prepared with one.
- Gather the Required Documents: Ensure you have all the necessary documents in their original form.
- Visit the BUK Kano Clearance Office: Head to the clearance office located at the Main Campus, opposite the Central Library.
- Submit Documents to the Clearance Officer: Present your documents to the clearance officer for review and verification of your admission.
- Pay the Clearance Fee: Pay the clearance fee of NGN 5,000 at the designated payment point.
- Receive Your Clearance Certificate: Once your documents are verified, and the clearance fee is paid, you will receive your clearance certificate.
Completing the BUK Kano first-year clearance is a crucial step towards commencing your academic journey. Ensure a smooth process by preparing all required documents and following the outlined procedures. Welcome to Bayero University, Kano, and best of luck with your studies!