Are you harboring dreams of studying at the esteemed Bauchi State University (BASU)? If so, your gateway to this academic haven lies in successfully passing the Post-UTME/DE Screening Registration Form. In this article, we’ll provide you with a detailed overview of everything you need to know about the registration process, from eligibility requirements to the application procedure and frequently asked questions.
To be eligible for the BASU Post-UTME/DE Screening Registration Form, aspiring candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum UTME Score: A minimum UTME score of 140 is required.
- Choice of University: BASU should be selected as either the first or second choice in the UTME.
- O’level Credits: Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects. It’s crucial to note that a combination of NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not permitted.
Embarking on the journey towards your academic aspirations at BASU involves a straightforward application process.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Visit the BASU Website: Start by navigating to the official BASU website.
- Access the Registration Form: Look for and click on the “Post-UTME/DE Screening Registration Form” link on the website.
- Complete the Online Form: Fill in the required information accurately on the online application form.
- Payment of Application Fee: Pay the non-refundable application fee of N2,000 through the provided payment channels.
- Confirmation and Printing: After successful payment, confirm your registration and proceed to print out the registration form for future reference.
aspiring students looking to join the academic community at Bauchi State University can follow this comprehensive guide for a successful Post-UTME/DE Screening Registration. Best of luck on your academic journey!