Ecobank Fintech Challenge For African Entrepreneurs 2023 – Ecobank Fintech Challenge is a pan African innovation competition and business partnership offering by Ecobank. It is designed to inspire, support and partner African Fintechs, with an aim to expand the reach of innovative Fintech and banking related products. The Ecobank Fintech Challenge identifies and partners Fintechs that are ready to scale and provides them with support and access to opportunities in Ecobank’s 35 African markets. The goal is to contribute to their growth as potential Pan African Fintech success stories.
The Ecobank Group is a full-service banking group focused on Middle Africa. It provides wholesale, retail, investment and transactional banking services to individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), local corporates, multinationals, governments and financial institutions.
Benefits of Ecobank Fintech Challenge
Become a finalist; get inducted as an Ecobank Fintech Fellow and stand a chance to explore the following opportunities:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue integration with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa.
- The top three winners at the Challenge will be awarded $15,000, $12,000 and $10,000 cash prizes respectively.
- Start-ups may be selected by Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 country ecosystem.
- Fellows will be given access to a dedicated team to support Ecobank’s API tests, to enable Ecobank improve their products for the pan-African market.
- Founders will be inducted as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, granting them access and relationships to a vast network of global and African Accelerators, potential Investors, as well as mentors.
- The Challenge offers opportunities for Fintechs to potentially integrate with Ecobank’s existing digital offerings. The existing digital offerings include Ecobank Omni, Ecobank electronic financial supply chain(eFSC), Ecobank Xpress, Ecobank Mobile APP or USSD, MasterPass™ QR, mVISA™ & mCash, etc.
Requirements for Ecobank Fintech Challenge Qualification
- All Fintechs with an Africa-Focused or Africa relevant product are eligible to apply to the fintech challenge.
- These products must address one or more of a specific set of pain points:
- Customer experience
- Financial inclusion
- Credit scoring
- Ecosystem Aggregation
- Internal tools
- Any other relevant product categories
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to
www.platform.younoodle.com to apply
For more details, visit http://ecobankfintechchallenge.com/