Carbon Product Manager Trainee Program For Nigerians – The rotational program’s objective is to locate and mentor Carbon’s upcoming crop of product managers. Throughout a three to six month period, selected applicants will rotate among functional areas like Risk, Collections, Customer Success, Finance, and Business Intelligence. The best trainees will be chosen and invited for permanent employment after the six months.
Applicants will be given a lot of responsibility and will collaborate closely with department heads in crucial business areas. Every project will be technical in nature and demand a lot of automation & analysis. The anticipated salary is N250,000 net each month.
Carbon Product Manager Trainee Program Benefits
- The aim for the rotational programme is to identify and train the next generation of product managers to work in Carbon
Carbon Product Manager Trainee Program Requirements
- Logical thinker evidenced by strong numerical/data skills and or have programming/coding experience (SQL, Retool & python)
- Experience in financial services, technology or financial technology is an added advantage
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Ideal candidates will be PRIMED – Passionate, Resourceful, Intellectual, Maverick, Execution and Data Driven
Originally posted 2023-03-24 14:22:48.