Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation 2023 Public Leaders Programme for African Students
Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation 2023 Public Leaders Programme for African Students – Emerging public sector leaders in Africa have a rare opportunity to strengthen their leadership abilities and gain the knowledge and skills required to effect change through the AIG Public Leaders Programme (AIG PLP).
The program, which is run in cooperation with the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford, provides a world-class, immersive executive education experience under the direction of some of the foremost public policy experts and educators.
The curriculum is meant to make sure that these senior public leaders and those who will take on senior leadership positions in the public sector over the following three to seven years quickly master a variety of new skills.
Participants have an unrivaled chance to build the conceptual foundations and useful tools they need to tackle the problems of today’s complicated and fast changing world.
The experience is challenging and intense, involving group work, simulations, practical exercises, and classroom debate to keep participants interested. The program’s main
objective is to give participants the knowledge and abilities necessary to create transformative cultures of quality, efficacy, and integrity inside the public institutions they lead and throughout the larger public sector. Their accomplishment benefits their nation.
Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation Public Leaders Programme Benefits
- The programme aims to equip
participants with the skills needed to build transformative cultures of
excellence, effectiveness, and integrity throughout the public institutions they lead, and across the broader public sector.
- The programme is designed to ensure these senior public leaders, and those moving into senior leadership in the public sector over the next three to seven years, master a range of new skills as quickly as possible.
- The programme offers an immersive, world-class executive education experience, led by some of the world’s leading public policy experts and teachers.
Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation Public Leaders Programme Requirements
- Be citizens of any African country and actively working within the public sector in Africa.
- Have a minimum of seven years’ of active service in the public sector.
- Be at a Directorate level.
- Must not exceed 50 years of age.